Monday 7 May 2012

15 Helpful Tips to Capture Water Drops Photography | Digital Photography Magazine

Macro Photography is fun. Macro Photography is close-up photography, generally of very tiny subjects. A small beautiful water drop is a globe on its own. Luckily, there are a lot of imaginative subjects that you can imprison without having to leave the home. Water drops are one of my preferred, as they are simple to shoot but can create a few dramatic photographs.
With their charming collection of colors, reflections, and refractions, they make a huge topic to photograph, producing some fascinating, abstract shots. It takes a tad of training and patience, but water drop photography can be easy, enjoyable, and highly satisfying.
A few of my friends has asked me how I take my water Droplets. I am sharing some ideas, how I take Water drops macros with refractions.
Water Drops Photography
Read more:
15 Helpful Tips to Capture Water Drops Photography | Digital Photography Magazine

No comments:

Post a Comment