Monday 7 May 2012

The Photography Tips that 96 Photographers Wish They Would Have Learned Sooner

Photographer learning the craft as he shoots a sunrise
.
Two weeks ago (I know, I’m slow…) on the Improve Photography Facebook fan page, I asked our community what photography tips they wish they would have learned sooner.  I was looking for lessons that many photographers procrastinate learning and it ends up keeping them back from progressing as photographers.
Over 96 photographers commented on that facebook comment with their hard earned lessons, and I grabbed the most popular lessons from the group to share here.  I hope that this article teaches you many ways to save yourself from making rookie mistakes (like I still seem to do every day!).
 Read more:
The Photography Tips that 96 Photographers Wish They Would Have Learned Sooner

No comments:

Post a Comment