Sunday 21 July 2013

Another Featured Contender In The Emerging Pro Still And Motion Competition!

If you have trouble reading this email, go to the online version.


Seventh Annual Emerging Pro Still & Motion Competition AdobeZeiss RED

Our sixth featured contender in the 7th Annual Emerging Pro Still and Motion Contest is Eric Hines with his short film entitled "Cityscape Chicago."

"I grew up about 45 minutes away from Chicago in Indiana," Hines said. "Even though I grew up so close, I never got to explore the city. I would only see it from a distance if I was passing it with family. Seeing the city lights come alive at night with hustle and bustle of the people attracted me to capture the unique energy."

Check out "Cityscape Chicago" now!

Contender: Eric Hines


View The Article Enter The Contest

Entry deadline is August 15, 2013.



image   image





Unsubscribe | Complain | Edit Profile | Confirm | Forward to a friend
12121 Wilshire Blvd. Los Angeles CA 90025

No comments:

Post a Comment